Monday, May 26, 2014

Rockstar Something for Baby Sneak Peek

This was done for the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge. I've been wanting to do this with the Something for Baby set since I got it. I'm not a huge fan of traditional baby colors and themes. This is one where I was able to add my personality to the card. I printed "Rockstar" on Whisper White card stock, and used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up and stamp the image. Surprisingly, no card stock was wasted. 

I used the star stamp from the Project Life Point & Click photopolymer set to create the star border. I ordered that set the day it was available as a pre-order, but it didn't really catch my eye until I was putting this together. I used the 1/2" & 3/4" circle punches to create the "record", then punched the hole in the center with a handheld hole punch. I look forward to making more nontraditional baby cards with this set. The possibilities are endless. 


All supplies from Stampin' Up. 

Stamps - Nursery Necessities, Something for Baby, Something to Say PLxSU Point & Click
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper - Basic Black, Coastal Cabana, & Whisper White CS
Accessories - Circles Framelit Dies, Baby's Firsts Framelit Dies, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Banners Framelits Dies, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Stamp-a-ma-jig

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute baby card Kathryn! I love the colours and the record :-) So nice to see a Non - traditional baby card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, Totally darling and such a sweet baby card. Love the stars! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Look for your card to be featured on our Featured Artisan Post.

    ReplyDelete