Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day Note Card Set




(Stamps used: Hello Lovely, Dictionary. Inks: Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder. Paper: Whisper White CS, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder CS & DSP)

This is a great quick project for a last minute Mother's Day gift. I made this set a few weeks ago and plan on giving it to my mother as a gift tomorrow. The layout comes from the 2013-2014 Idea Book & Catalog. All supplies are from the same. The cards in the catalog were done in the Brights colors and had a different sentiment that I didn't find overly useful. I chose to do them in Subtles and went with a sentiment that we can never use too much. 

The finished size of each card is 3 1/2"x5". The project requires 30 to 60 minutes, possibly more depending on how familiar you are with your supplies, how organized you are(or aren't in my case), and how many distractions you might have. I have 4 children and a phone that only seems to ring when I have a great project idea. 

To recreate these cards will need the following supplies:
















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment