Friday, May 30, 2014

Crazy 4 Challenges - Newton's Birthday Bash

I am still having a lot of fun with my Blendabilities markers. I have found that my Newton's Birthday Bash set is a perfect match for the markers. Good thing, because I love my markers and my cats. This was created for the Crazy for Challenges Color Challenge(C4C237), which required the use of orange, turquoise, and kraft. I'm so glad I finally have a way to color my line image stamps AND match all of my papers and inks! These things have made card making way more fun!



All supplies are from Stampin' Up with the exception of the cat stamp, which is by Newton's Nook Designs.

Momento Tuxedo Black Stampin' Pad #132708 (Available June 2nd)
Pumpkin Pie & Coastal Cabana Blendabilities Markers, flesh tones & Cherry cobbler for ears, used Kissing technique to get Cherry Cobbler on the flesh tone marker to create pink (Available Mid-Summer)

2 comments: