Friday, May 16, 2014

Boys' Maritime Baby Card

I played along with the Free for All challenge over at Splitcoast today. Boy, oh boy, it was sure a challenge! We were asked to use the first thing we saw. Lucky Me, my new Maritame DSP was right in the front of my DSP rack where I proudly display it.

I made another baby card using the Something for Baby bundle, which will be available to order on June, 2. I'm not so much into the traditional colors for baby cards, and I love nautical things. I figured I would combine the two for a less delicate look. 

That's all for me today. I have done way too much this week. I'm finally feeling the effects of doing more than I'm supposed to. I'm resigning to the couch for the next 18 hours or so. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment