Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blendabilities & Giggle Greetings - An Accidental Card

I was playing around with the idea of just not doing the color challange over at Splitcoast this week because I was just drawing a total blank with the color palette. Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive. The only thing I could think of was flowers. I've had enough flowers for the week. Then I decided to play with my Blendabilities a bit. I didn't want to look at flowers, so I dug out my Giggle Greetings stamp set. I stamped a few, because I figured I would be making plenty of mistakes working with such small spaces. This was the first one I did. I realized when I was coloring those cherries red that I could use yellow and green on the bowl instead of the blue I was planning to use. My son said, "it's not bad for a noob". I must say that I agree with him.





Thanks for looking! Here's the "recipe" for the card:

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink - Available Soon!
Blendabilities Markers in Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, & Real Red - Coming Soon(yay!)

1 comment:

  1. super cute card Kathryn! Love the frame element and the coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete