Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Join & Save

http://stampinup.net/esuite/home/toomanycats/jointhefun
 
Have you ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator? If so, now is the time to join. Starting today, the regular starter kit is $99. There is also a $50 reduced price starter kit, available for a limited time only. Anyone who signs up today through June 30th can take advantage of these great prices. 

Now is a great time to join. As a demonstrator, you can preorder the Blendabilities markers, which won't be available to customers until the middle of summer. This is but one small perk. Truth be told, it is what inspired me to sign up. I figured that I already spent enough to meet the minimum sales requirements, so why not take advantage of discounts and being able to preorder products? It is also a great way to make new friends who share your passion. That wasn't the reason I joined, but surprisingly, it has been the biggest benefit so far, and there is no putting a price tag on the value of friendship. 

If you've ever thought about becoming a demonstrator, or found yourself thinking that you order enough product that maybe you should just become a demonstrator, now is a great time to sign up. Contact me if you are even the slightest bit interested. I'm more than happy to give an honest opinion. I wish I had signed up long before I finally did. I didn't realize just how much fun it was, or that my orders alone could keep me afloat. I had totally forgotten about this little thing called Convention, which is going to be AWESOME! 


The $50 Starter Kit includes:

$55 worth of products
A 30 percent discount on your first order*
A 20 percent discount on all your orders
Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must register by June 20th)
The $99 Starter Kit includes all of the above plus $49 worth of product of your choice.
*Order must be a minimum of $150 and placed within your first 45 days as a demonstrator.  Free Convention Offer is for the registration cost of Convention $295 - does not include transportation, hotel and food costs.


If you have any questions, email me or call me at 253-215-0199.  Or if you are the do it yourself type, like myself, you can click here to Join Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment