I saw this challenge over at MFPSpeedyTV and figured I'd play along. The challenge was to make a gift bag. Since I'm always in short supply of general purpose gift bags, I figured it couldn't hurt to make one. I have been wanting to use the Dress Up Framelits Dies with my Rockabilly paper since I got them. This was the perfect chance.
The bag and dress were cut from Rockabilly DSP, which retired long ago. The tag on front was cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. I also decided to pierce the edge to give it some character. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the die cut dress to the tag. I chose Riding Hood Red seem binding ribbon to lace through the holes and tie in front. The bag's finished measurements are 4"x2"x8". Sorry for lack of detail, I have people in line to use the computer. Someday I'll have my own. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!