Monday, June 2, 2014

Sea Street Birthday Card

I just love the new Sea Street set. The matching Maritime designer series paper is too cute! I combined the two to create something for Retro Sketches #117. I was able to color my Basic Pearls with the Blendabilities markers to create a matching embellishment. I stamped the fish in VersaMark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder to give it some dimension. Flat cards aren't easy for me to do. I always feel like something is missing. Having the little fish, and their added texture makes it feel alive enough for me. That's about it for today. I have to get my new catalog order placed. Yay!


All supplies are from Stampin' Up, with the exception of the twine, which is from Doodlebug. 

Stamps: Sea Street, Something to Say, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, VersaMark 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White Card Stock, Maritime DSP
Accessories: Red & white twine(Doodlebug), Envelope Punch Board, Clear Embossing Powder, Basic Pearls, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment