Monday, June 9, 2014

My New Catalog Order Finally Arrived!

It seemed to take forever. That might have something to do with me waiting until Thursday to place an order. I've been feeling rotten enough that even new goodies and having the money for them wasn't enough motivation to sit down and place an order. I apologize for the lack of posts in recent days. My pain level is at extra super sad face 24/7 anymore. The pain meds put a dent in it, but they make me feel so icky that I still can't get much done. A bit less agony, but no gain in productivity.

Anywho, my son was kind enough to grab this off the doorstep and bring it to me in bed. He even carefully unpacked everything, neatly laid it out on the bed, and verified that everything on the packing list was present. He's the best son a mother could ask for! 

I know what you're thinking. How can you have so many new goodies and not want to play with them? I find myself asking the same question. This makes me realize that whatever is going on has gotten far worse than I thought. I can't wait to play with the new stuff! Maybe the new doctor that I see tomorrow will be able to help. I've learned not to get my hopes up. Prayers would be appreciated. I hope to be back to crafting and posting soon. Happy stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment