Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Pinwheel Party Bouquet

I am in love with the latest Paper Pumpkin kit! I wanted to make something that wasn't a card just to feel somewhat accomplished. Our new home is in need of some decor anyway. With Independence Day right around the corner, the Pinwheel Party Paper Pumpkin kit was a perfect place to start. All I had to add was a vase, stones, and a piece of Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon. It really was that simple. It took me longer to find somewhere well lit to take the photo than it did to put the whole thing together! The refill kit is available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers while supplies last. If you don't need the ink or stamps that came with it and didn't subscribe in time, you can order the refill kit for $7.95 if you sign up for Paper Pumpkin today. It's quite a steal at that price!

I never thought I would like kits. My only regret is waiting so long to sign up! I have all kinds of creative plans for the Pinwheel Party set. I even ordered 2 refill kits already! As lovely as the little pinwheel bouquet is, the greatest Paper Pumpkin moment for me was when I handed a finished pinwheel to my 3 year old daughter. Her whole face lit up and she was so excited. After thanking me at least 20 times she proceeded to run off to proudly show everyone in the house her new treat. Of all the things I have missed while being almost completely incapacitated, it is the time I spend creating with one of my children by my side. Being able to make her a treat made my day. 

I'm going to make a stepped up version of this to give Mom. I've fallen behind on my weekly gifts. I can't wait to share the next one with you! I have been learning a few new techniques that I've always wanted to learn but never had time for. Check back in a few days to see my latest Paper Pumpkin creating. Thanks for stopping by!



All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless noted

Stamps - None
Ink - None
Paper - From the Pinwheel Party Paper Pumpkin Kit(June 2014)
Accessories - Real Red Straws, Silver Brads(both from June Paper Pumpkin), Night of Navy Seam Binding Ribbon, Glue Dots, Vase, Polished Rocks



http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=1444&dbwsdemoid=2139235
 

No comments:

Post a Comment