Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Patriotic Paper Pumpkin Party Creations

I wanted to take the time to share some of what I created using the June Paper Pumpkin kit. Refills are still available. If you would like to order a refill kit, they are $7.95 plus shipping and tax. They are available only while supplies last. 

I was able to create 3 pinwheel bouquets. One for my mother, one for her to display at her office, and one for my desk. I also created a pinwheel basket. I made some treat bags and paper straws for the 4th of July barbecue. All of that and I still have supplies left over in the kit. Here are some of my creations:




I apologize for the photo quality. I am using an iPhone for photos and posting. It is impossible to sit at the computer. Thanks for stopping by. Have a safe 4th of July! Thank you to all of those who have served or are currently serving our country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment